23 April 2010

Weekend With My Little Man

Last weekend Matt & Julia spent the weekend at Wellington Point (and unfortunately didn't take a camera), so I got some quality time with my little man. The weather was perfect on Saturday (finally!), and we spent almost 4 hours park-hopping and walking around the lakes. I was so impressed with how much he walked. I had the stroller, but he walked at least a mile by himself (probably even two) -- and that was after playing hard at two playgrounds! He is such a nature lover and collected flowers and sticks and rocks along the way.





I know the picture quality's bad, but look at that expression -- sheer joy!



On Sunday we went to yet another playground then headed to the Brookwater Markets.



Liam was fascinated by the face painting but didn't want the paint on his face. The lady was great and painted a redback spider on his arm instead.

He was so proud of it!
It started raining on our way home, and he made me carry him (running) while he covered his arm with the other hand to insure his spider didn't get wet.


Morning tea at the markets

No comments: