06 July 2008

Q is for...

Quirks. Ages ago Brittany tagged me to post 5 quirky things people might not know about me, so here goes...

(1) I have "consistency issues" when it comes to food-- I don't consider myself a picky eater (Matt might disagree), and I'm pretty willing to try just about anything once (I've even eaten chili salted grasshoppers in Mexico). However, there are certain foods that I refuse to eat, not because I don't like the taste but because I don't like their consistency (e.g. mayonnaise, sour cream)

(2) Continuing with the food theme.... I have never eaten Cheetos (not even one). In fact, they scare me. That shade of orange just isn't natural for food!

(3) I can't sleep in socks. When I do, I have bad dreams.

(4) I used to ask my cat Frankie questions as if he could understand and respond to what I was saying. When Julia was born, I started talking to her like that and it actually surprised me the day she talked back.

(5) I love the show Friends and have seen every episode so many times that I can find a Friends quote to relate to just about any given situation.

Okay, Katy, Amanda, and Marcie. Now it's y'all's turn!

No comments: