27 October 2008

New Teeth

Just wanted to show off Liam's cute new teeth. He's very proud of them and is even quicker to flash a toothy grin (or gnaw on you a little) these days. The two on the bottom are all the way through and the top ones are on the move (one's halfway out, the other just broke the surface). I get a kick out of watching him eat bread and crackers because he instinctively knows that those teeth are for chewing and keeps all the food at the front of his mouth with his lips all poked out to chew with his little chompers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura!
So I found your blog because people were clicking on my blog through yours. Thanks so much for putting our blog up.
I love reading about your kids and your mom's visit. The last time I saw your mom was in Broadstreet Bakery. Tell her I said hello next time you talk to her.
I will also be interested to know how the Montessori school works for you.
Laura

Brink said...

I know you miss your mom so much! I hope that your new nanny situation works out really well.