14 June 2008

A is for Alphabet Game...

and Attempting to get back into blogging.

A few bloggers I know have been playing the blogging alphabet game (i.e. posts themed according to a letter of the alphabet, going in order from A-Z), so I thought it would be a great way to play catch-up.

A is also for ATTITUDE! Julia has definitely got some of that! She loves to imitate people (we are definitely approaching 2). She mimics hand gestures and stances, and often I (and other people) won't realize I'm standing or moving a certain way until I look at Julia and she her mirroring me. My favorite though is when she stands with her hands on her hips and then grins real big...such attitude and so cute (unfortunately, she gets camera shy with it, and I've only been able to get a picture with her back to me)

No comments: